Company Profile: Smart Processes is a consultancy company located in Tirana founded in 2016. We have remarkable expertise in good and open governance projects and development of innovative instruments, mainly focused on local administration and government functions.
Job Position: Project Specialist
Summary: We are looking for an experienced, proactive project specialist to work collaboratively with our team on specific short- and long-term projects. In this role, will need to be highly organized, adaptable, and able to prioritize tasks while working independently.
- Work collaboratively with the project manager and team to maximize productivity
- Collaborate with the whole project team, contributing to the entire project lifecycle
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings
- Providing administrative support as needed
- Undertaking project tasks as required
- Ensures timely submission of all required reports
- Report updates verbally and in written form to management
- Complete any necessary administrative tasks, such as research and email
- Demonstrate commitment to clients’ needs and confidentiality continuously
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree in social sciences, law, or relevant field required.
- Minimum of 2 years’ relevant work experience
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen attention to detail and an aptitude for problem-solving
- Able to proactively address potential issues
- Excellent computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office
- Positive and encouraging personality
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic
- Reliable, trustworthy, and committed to the team’s success
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks
- Able to thrive in a high-volume, deadline-driven work environment
Application Procedure: To apply for this position, please submit a CV and a Motivation Letter before March 25th 2021 at email address: email@example.com
* All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality according to law No. 9887 set by the Albanian Parliament for the “Protection of Personal Data”.